Asked by: Lula Toriloasked in category: family and relationships Last Updated: 30th September, 2020
How do I turn off ee restrictions?
- call 1818 from the EE device you want to remove or apply Content Lock.
- or call 150 from an EE device.
- or call 08454 123 662 from any other device.
Watch out a lot more about it. Correspondingly, what does EE content lock block?
The EE Content Lock default is set to Moderate to block adult content but allow access to social networking. You can also apply the Strict setting to block adult content and also un-moderated social networking, chat and dating sites.
Also, does ee broadband have parental controls? If you're new to EE broadband you'll get the option to download Norton™ Family when you first connect to the internet. Choose I Need Parental Controls to sign up for, and download Norton™ Family to your devices. Based on their age Norton Family applies pre-defined rules to manage their online use.
Correspondingly, how do I turn off content filter on my phone?
- From the Android TV home screen, scroll down and select Settings.
- Under Preferences, select Search > SafeSearch filter.
- Select On or Off.
How do I unlock EE content?
- Click on “Mobile” and sign in to your EE account using your mobile telephone number.
- Click on “Device and usage.” If using Orange or T-Mobile service, this option will read as “Manage your phone.”
- Scroll down to “Content Lock,” then select “Off.”
- Select the option to save your settings.